Celebrate the arrival of spring with a well-earned long weekend in London indulging in our four course special Easter menu priced at £50 per person, including sharing sides.
Development Chef Rakesh Nair has created a new must-try menu featuring seasonal Spring dishes and indulgent ingredients. Start your meal in style with a range of starters including tandoori breast of Anjou squab pigeon, chocolate chilli truffle and masala peanut or okra filled with peanut and jaggery, curried yoghurt, green mango chutney.
Next you will have the difficult decision on choosing a main course, with options such as tandoori Norfolk chicken breast, pistachio korma sauce, saffron pomegranate pilau or char-grilled halibut with bay leaf and pepper sauce, tomato rice, along with a range of sharing side dishes.
And of course no Easter menu would be complete without a burst of chocolate to round off the dining experience, so be sure to try our dark chocolate bomb, spiced passion fruit purée, and thandai ice cream and watch it melt in front of your very eyes.
The four course Easter Menu with sharing sides is priced at £50 per person, and is available at lunch & dinner from Monday 10th – Sunday 16th April 2017.*
Uncover the flavours of Easter with a limited edition range of cocktails, featuring traditional spices, egg, and chocolate gin!
- Easter Martini £15.00 | Xolato chocolate gin, raspberry infused vermouth, lavender bitters
- Nutty about Easter £11.00 | Amaretto, vodka, cacao liqueur, with a Frangelico cream
- Hot Cross Bunny £10.50 | Bacardi Oro, spice liqueur, cinnamon, egg
* Easter Opening Times:
- Friday 14th April (Good Friday): 6pm–10.45pm
- Saturday 15th April: 12pm–2.45pm & 6pm–10.45pm
- Sunday 16th April (Easter Sunday): 12pm–3pm & 5:30pm–9pm
- Monday 17th April (Easter Monday): CLOSED