Chef De Partie
Our company stands for excellence when it comes to modern Indian cuisine. We have been delighting the taste buds of thousands of customers who have dined with us, since we opened our doors in 2001. If you would like the opportunity to learn from the best, then you are reading the right advert.
- Be a part of a dynamic, expanding premium restaurant group
- Guaranteed permanent CDP position on successful completion with a starting salary of £25,000
- Opportunity after 2 years to enrol in the Sous Chef Development Programme
- Minimum requirements to apply; NVQ 2 or similar.
- Students who have completed management courses in cookery are also welcome to apply
Sounds exciting? Get in touch now.
Apply to the Cinnamon Collection Group Development & Training Chef, Rakesh Ravindran Nair at Rakesh@cinnamonclub.com