Chef De Partie – One Year Training Programme
We’re offering you a rare & unique opportunity to join the critically acclaimed & internationally renowned Cinnamon Collection Group of Restaurants on a one year Chef de Partie training programme, with a starting salary of £22,000.
Our company stands for excellence when it comes to modern Indian cuisine. We have been delighting the taste buds of thousands of customers who have dined with us, since we opened our doors in 2001. If you would like the opportunity to learn from the best, then you are reading the right advert.
- Be a part of a dynamic, expanding premium restaurant group
- Guaranteed permanent CDP position on successful completion with a starting salary of £25,000
- Opportunity after 2 years to enrol in the Sous Chef Development Programme
- Minimum requirements to apply; NVQ 2 or similar.
- Students who have completed management courses in cookery are also welcome to apply
We are looking for a talented and passionate candidates who can confidently deliver exceptional service with an eye for detail to our guests. We desire our Chef de Partie to have previous knowledge and skills to support the brigade and lead a section in order to deliver outstanding progressive Indian food. This is a challenging role where we require a person who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and has a can-do attitude.
What are we looking for:
- You will work with the senior kitchen team to ensure consistent high standards in both service and kitchen management
- Highly organised with the ability to communicate and delegate effectively where appropriate
- High standards of Health & Safety and food hygiene.
- Real pride and passion for what you do with a keenness to train and develop junior chefs
- Must possess a very strong work ethic
- The ability to consistently deliver high quality food that reflects our high standards
- Bags of personality
- You can look forward to working with a dedicated team of professional
- Work for a company that offers substantial career progression and training
- You will receive a competitive salary and 28 days holiday
- Free staff meals
- Generous staff discount across the group
If you feel you would like to join our team then please apply below nd we shall be in touch for an invitation to an Open Day and Interview on Monday 30th January at Cinnamon Kitchen. Apply to the Cinnamon Collection Group Development & Training Chef, Rakesh Ravindran Nair at Rakesh@cinnamonclub.com