Fantastic job opportunity for Bartender has become available at our award-winning restaurant Cinnamon Club in Westminster London.
Known for bars offering spiced infused cocktails and our take on classics, our bar boasts of unique collections of whiskies and gins from around the world
We are looking for motivated and friendly individuals, passionate about the industry, who have outstanding customer service skills and are willing to go that extra mile for our valued guests. Previous experience in a similar role and good knowledge of classic cocktails is required as is a good command of the English language, spoken and written. Experience of working in a similar bar will be an advantage.
The position offers a competitive salary of £21000 – £23,000 per annum with working hours of 45 hours over 5 days and a share of tronc, an opportunity for a career with a forward-looking company and working in a stimulating and talented working environment.
- A good grasp of the English language, able to communicate politely to our guests
- Actively able to listen to your fellow team and take instruction
- Focused on delivering the very best service, time and time again
- Be enthusiastic and passionate for our products and the service you provide
- Able to work at pace whilst multi-tasking to maintain the highest quality service
- willing to learn, develop and go above & beyond
- You understand the subtle ways to adapt to your guests needs and your charisma and confidence is naturally authentic
- Curiosity to sample the best Indian ingredients
You will receive support, training, and development opportunities from the moment you start, helping you to become a Cinnamon expert.
- Training & development courses
- Discounted food on shift
- Flexible working opportunities
- 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands (T&C’s apply)
- Employee assistant programme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Exclusive access to 1000’s of discounts of online and high street retailers and restaurants
- Apprenticeship scheme
This is a full time and permanent position
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.