Are you a wine lover? Cinnamon Club in Westminster is looking for wine fanatics who want to learn and make a mark in the world of wine. We have about 350 wines to handle with our delicately prepared cuisine.
If you want to be a part of a fort runner team in pairing wine and spice be the first to apply
- Good English is essential
- Any wine lover with basic knowledge of wine preferable
- If you have a WSET certificate will be an advantage
- Be pro-active and motivated towards your work
- Have attention to detail and a passion for exceeding customer’s expectations
- Be able to understand the needs of our customers and be able to deliver the service they require
- Be passionate of meeting and serving guests
What’s in it for you
You will receive support, training and development opportunities from the moment you start, helping you to become a Cinnamon expert.
- Training & development courses including the Wine and Spirit course
- Discounted food on shift
- Flexible working opportunities
- 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands (T&C’s apply)
- Employee assistant programme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Exclusive access to 1000’s of discounts of online and high street retailers and restaurants
The position offers a competitive salary of £8.72 an hour and tronc.
Your next steps could see you as a master sommelier and wine connoisseur or develop into a Team Leader & even onto a Manager or beyond.